The global micro-needle patch market is expected to reach a market size of USD 639.4 Million at a revenue CAGR of 6.1% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increased risk of lifestyle-associated diseases and increased needle-stick injuries have fueled demand for micro-needle patches. An increase in demand for self-administered medication services is also one of the driving factors for the growth of the market. Companies are also focusing on bio-degradable micro-needles which can further fuel the market growth.
The introduction of dissolving micro-needles in the market is also expected to add to the market growth. Research focuses on the development of metallic micro-needle array is another factor contributing to the growth of the market. Micro-needles offer easy treatment methods for chronic ailments as compared to other conventional ways. This further drives the market growth in a positive direction. Increasing government expenditure in the healthcare sector all over the world is also contributing to the market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/993
The report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied :
- M Company, Becton Dickinson and Company, Zosano Pharma Corporation, Raphas Co. Ltd., Nanopass Tech, Corium International, Inc., Valeritas, Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Microdermics, Inc., Sanofi S.A
- Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the RD sector.
Emergen Research has segmented global micro-needle patch market based on type, end use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cosmetic Therapy Centers
- Academic and Research Institutions
Gain Access to the Complete Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/micro-needle-patch-market
Radical Highlights of the micro-needle patch market Report:
- Comprehensive overview micro-needle patch market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and RD advancements cool roof coating market information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/993
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights