In today's online world, having a solid online presence is essential for businesses of every size. Social media platforms provide an excellent option for businesses to contact their potential customers and promote their brands. One of the essential elements of your social media platform page is your cover photo.
Because the cover image is the first thing your potential customer will notice, it plays a key role in examining the impact of your brand’s professionalism. If your profiling viewer likes your cover photo and profile image, they will scroll down and look at the rest of your profile. Whereas if your brand's social media profile doesn't have an eye-catching covered image, your potential customers will skip it easily. So, if you want to leave a good impression on your potential customers, consider upgrading your brand's social media profile cover image. Here’s an example of Coca-Cola representing its brand personality on point -
A well-crafted and graphically designed cover photo can help your brand make a significant long-lasting first impression, drive more traffic to your other social media pages, and convey your company message effectively. A good cover photo will complement the rest of your profile's post, profile photo, and other features. Today's blog post will discuss some essential tips that will help you maximize the impact of your Facebook page cover design. But before discussing the tips, let's understand the importance of a good social media cover image design.
Importance of Professionally Designed Cover Image
- An aesthetically pleasing social media cover image can grab your potential customer's attention and make your social media profile stand out from the rest of the competition in the market. Since the Internet is easily accessible nowadays, people are exposed to much information. Building your company's brand awareness among these many pieces of information can be tricky. Still, you can make it happen by utilizing the opportunity of presenting your dynamic cover image to your online audience. Making an eye-catching and visually appealing cover image can help you engage with a larger crowd.
- Hiring a professional graphic design team is the best way to create a stunning social media cover image. Because the experts have years of experience developing market-relevant cover photos, you can collaborate with them to develop a cover design that conveys your brand message and excellently showcases your product and services.
- Keeping up with design and social media platform trends is another important aspect that most brands follow. It is one of their secrets that helps them keep their customers engaged in the form of likes, shares, and comments. An eye-catching cover photo can increase engagement on your brand's social media profile, making your potential customers explore your products and services through the posts. Also, use a trending cover photo. You will be able to build a first positive impression on your profile visitors and influence them to interact with your brand through comments and DMs.
Now that you have gone through the importance of a visually pleasing Facebook page cover design let's talk about the tips that will help you maximize the impact of your brand's social media cover photo.
1. Incorporate your brand elements
The first expert tip for elevating your brand's social media cover photo is to incorporate your brand's elements. Using your brand elements in your social media cover photo will help you reflect your brand's personality and elevate your image. Hence, it's essential to include your business elements like tagline, logo, brand colors, typography, font, and other aspects that combinedly form a cover photo. Following and including your brand elements in your social media cover photo will help you create a consistent brand image across all your social media profiles. It will help you upgrade your brand awareness and allow your potential customers to remember your brand.
2. Use text sparingly
The second crucial aspect to make your brand's social media cover image stand out is to use text sparingly. We know content is a great way to connect with potential customers through your company message. Still, it's important to use it sparingly because too much text can make your design look cluttered and unprofessional. If you don't want your potential customers to skip your profile because of an odd-looking cover photo filled with text, consider utilizing the highlighting points of your company or content that gives your profile viewers an idea of who you are and what your products and services are all about. Therefore, when deciding on the points that will make your brand's social media cover image, focus on utilizing short, impactful phrases that can connect with your potential customers clearly and concisely.
3. Update your cover image regularly
The third most essential step many companies forget to do is regularly updating their social media cover images. An updated trending social media cover photo is as important as upgrading the quality of your products and services. In case you did not know, digital marketing experts recognize a brand to be professional only if its social media keeps updating with time and trends.
If you are on the same page, it's high time to replace your brand's existing and old cover photo with a new and upgraded design. Updating it regularly is an excellent technique to keep your social media page fresh and engaging. It can also help you promote your new products, services, events, or any new discount your brand offers. So, if you develop a good social media cover photo, do not sit back and relax. Once you are done with the first one, you must consider developing your next cover photo that stands for a new upcoming trend and is brand-relevant.
Your brand's social media cover photo is important for your company's image. If you understand what difference it can bring to your business, go ahead and note down the essentials mentioned in this blog for your reference. Additionally, hiring a team of professional graphic designers will help you get through the process easier because they are the ones who always keep track of new trends. And as we mentioned, if you want to keep your potential and existing customers engaged, following the trend is important. So, don't wait anymore, and get in touch with the experts and upgrade your brand's personality with a visually-pleasing cover image today!