The latest steam and gas turbine market report from GlobalData, "Steam and Gas Turbines Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis by Technology, Installed Capacity, Generation, Key Players and Forecast, 2021-2026," provides a comprehensive understanding of the markets.
The steam and gas turbine markets at the global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and key country (the United States, China, India, Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Egypt, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia) levels are all thoroughly examined in this report.
The steam and gas turbine markets are the subject of the report's historical (2017–2021) and forecast (2022–2026) analyses.
The market's drivers and restraints, as well as an analysis of the market's size in terms of annual capacity (MW) and value ($m), are all included in the report. The report also includes a list of important upcoming projects and a snapshot of the competitive landscape. The data and information in the report come from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and internal analysis carried out by the GlobalData team of industry specialists.
For additional bits of knowledge on the Steam and Gas Turbines Market, Download a FREE example
Scope The report looks at the markets for gas turbines and steam engines. It covers these areas:
• A look at the expansion of the market from 2017 to 2026 at the global, regional, and key country levels, with a focus on value and capacity in regions like Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
• The United States, China, India, Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Egypt, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia are the primary nations covered in the report.
• It details important upcoming projects as well as the competitive landscape at the country level for the year 2021.
Why You Should Buy The report will help you make decisions more quickly and with less time wasted. You will be able to:
• By looking at forecast and historical data on the steam and gas turbine markets, you can make decisions more easily.
• Make plans based on how the steam and gas turbine markets are changing.
• Based on an understanding of the activities of the major competitors in the steam and gas turbine markets, identify key partners and avenues for business development.
• Respond to the business models, strategies, and customers of your rivals.