- Advantageous to develop hassle-free faster app development.
- It is a server-side app development framework. As a result, hire node js developers and get server-side applications like HTTPS, TCP server and many others.
- The framework has a unit testing feature called Jasmine. Jasmine enables developers to compile the code quickly.
- Application updates and modifications are accurate and speedy.
Netflix, Uber, and Trello are the leading instances of application development using node js.
- The virtual DOM enhances the app's efficiency as it refreshes component states and props without reloading the page,
- React Js ensures access and usability of application development and debugging tools.
- The Android and iOS mobile operating systems enable rich UI native apps that can be created using the same ReactJS building blocks.
Difference between ReactJS and node. js
- Node js was developed by the community of Google V8 (Open JS foundation), and React Js was developed by the community of Facebook (Meta and community).
- Node js supports model-view-controller (MVC) architectures that separate the backend from the front end but react js does not. As a result, application source codes are open to all.
- React js is used for creative front-end development, but Node Js framework is used in the backend of app development.
- Though node js is a backend development framework, it is easy to use. Meanwhile, react js is an open-source framework for front-end development, but there is complexity to use. As a result, you need to hire react js developers.
To hire dedicated developers for web or mobile application development using node js or react js framework, app development companies engaged in developer outsourcing are the best.