The Global Protein Stability Market is forecast to reach USD 2.83 billion in 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The continuous growth of the pharmaceutical sector and increasing investment in RD activities for the development of new drugs are some of the mentionable factors contributing to the growth of the market. There has been a constant increase in in-vitro protein studies that primarily focuses on the creation of an environment in which protein samples can stably retain innate conformations. Herein protein stability is vital for storage, purifying and expressing protein, which is needed for functional studies using recombinant and native proteins. Thus, the increasing availability of funds from private and public organizations and associated in vitro protein studies also contribute to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2970
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to Product Type, the Instrument segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 13.1% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by the Instrument segment is attributed to continuous development of the design of these instruments and associated enhanced productivity during biopharmaceutical development and discovery that helps in generating reproducible, reliable and high quality protein denaturation data. Furthermore, in laboratories, an increase in demand for high-throughput systems can be observed which is also contributing to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to Technique, the Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF) segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 13.3% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by the Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF) segment is attributed to its ease in performance, effectiveness in analyzing protein quantities and scope of performing the technique with tryptophan fluorescence and intrinsic tyrosine which is resulting in its growing popularity.
- In regards to End-user, the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies segment occupied the largest market share of more than 45.0% in 2019, which is projected to maintain its market dominance during the forecast period. The market share held by the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies segment is attributed to increasing focus of these sectors on drug discovery which is resulting in elevating demand for this protein analysis in the operation of these companies. Herein, the COVID-19 outbreak and associated increased emphasis on developing the required drug is also resulting in its increasing use in the functioning of these companies.
- In September 2016, NanoTemper Technologies had introduced new software packages for advanced protein stability testing. This new software packages provides with one-click assay routines for advanced experiments to the users.
- In April 2016, Unchained Labs had launched the first all-in-one biologics stability platform UNcle. The stability platform combines dynamic light scattering for protein sizing with label-free fluorescence along with static light scattering to measure thermal stability.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Protein Stability Market
The globla Protein Stability market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Protein Stability market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Enzo Biochem Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., GE Healthcare, NanoTemper, Malvern Panalytical Ltd., HORIBA, Ltd., Unchained Labs and SETARAM Instrumentation.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2970
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Protein Stability Market Segmentation:
- Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumables and Accessorie
- Reagents and Assay Kits
- Software services
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Protein Stability report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2970
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Antibody Services Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antibody-services-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-exacerbation-of-crs-treatment-market-size-share-top-key-players-growth-trend-and-forecast-till-2028/
Dental Turbines Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/dental-turbines-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
Advanced Infusion Systems Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/advanced-infusion-systems-market-analysis-development-opportunities-future-growth-and-business-prospects-by-forecast-to-2028/
Medical Aesthetics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-aesthetics-market-size-competitors-strategy-regional-analysis-and-industry-growth-by-forecast-to-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370