Netflix, Inc., or in reality Netflix, is an over-the-pinnacle streaming provider imparting subscription-primarily based totally videos, award-triumphing TV shows, interesting documentaries, hit movies, anime, and greater on heaps of internet-related gadgets. This American media provider is famend for its awe-hanging authentic applications like Money Heist, You, Sex Education, etc.
To watch Netflix in your TV-related streaming gadgets along with Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV, ensure you enroll in a appropriate plan. Then, deployation the Netflix app and join your TV in your Netflix account at netflix.com/tv8 the usage of an 8-digit activation code.
Activate Netflix on Android TV at netflix.com/tv8
While some Android TVs come with the pre-installed Netflix app, if your TV doesn’t have this app already, you can easily install it by following these steps.
- Navigate to Apps Play Store on your Android TV.
- In the Play Store, search for the Netflix app.
- Click on the Install button to download install the app to your Android TV.
- Once installed, tap the Open option to launch the Netflix app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Open netflix.com/tv8 on a web browser to link your Netflix subscription to your Android TV.
- Enter the code and sign in using your Netflix account credentials.
netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8 | netflix.com/tv8