How to install and activate NBC Universal on Apple TV, Firestick and Roku: Know all the details
The NBCUniversal Television and Streaming subsidiary of Comcast's NBCUniversal owns USA Network (just USA), an American basic cable television channel, through NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. One of the first national sports cable television networks, Madison Square Garden Sports Network, was first introduced in 1977. On April 9, 1980, it was reintroduced with its current name. Since then, USA has steadily grown in popularity thanks to its original content, a long-standing alliance with WWE, and a limited amount of sports programming that considerably grew in 2022 with the closure of NBCSN.
This channel is perfect for those looking for entertainment or sports-related programming. People no longer frequently watch cable channels because of the invention of smart TVs.
This streaming service is available on a variety of platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Firestick, Roku, etc. In this article, we will show you exactly how you can install the network on any of these devices via the official link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
What you need to know about the activation link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu and USA Network in general
- USA Network as already mentioned is a cable TV network. Therefore, downloading an app on any of your streaming devices would not allow you to stream its content. So, for streaming, you will have to activate the network by signing with your cable TV provider. The link where you have to go to sign in is usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- The majority of cable and satellite plans include USA Network, including:
ATT U-verse HD: Channel 1125
Charter Spectrum HD: Channel 760
Comcast XFINITY TV HD: Channel 823
Cox Communication HD: Channel 1028
DirecTV HD: Channel 242
DISH Network HD: Channel 105
Time Warner Cable HD: Channel 55, 101
Verizon FiOS: Channel 550
Market-specific channel listings may differ, and the provider may at any time change the channel list.
- If you want to watch USA Network without a cable TV network then you may have to get a subscription for online streaming platforms like Fubo TV, Sling TV( Blue Package), Youtube TV, Hulu+ Live TV and DirecTV Stream.
General steps to activate the USA network via usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- Visit the Application Store or Channel Store on your streaming service to download the USA Network app.
- After downloading, use the application to generate an activation code.
- Don't forget to save this code.
- Visit www.usanetwork.com/activatenbcu utilising a browser
- After entering the UsaNetwork.com activate code, click the "CONTINUE" button.
- If necessary, log into your TV provider's website to access live TV and video-on-demand content.
How to install and watch USA Network on your Roku device via usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote after turning on your Roku device.
- After that, seek for the USA Network app in the "Roku Channel Store."
- Activate the Roku app. Logging onto your Roku account might be necessary.
- Open it by choosing "Channel Store" "USA Network."
- You will be issued a special activation code to open the channel. The code will be seen on your TV screen.
- Take note of the activation code, then visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on a Roku device or https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate on a computer.
- Enter the activation code you already got in the right field, then click "CONTINUE."
- Use your TV provider's login information to log in.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the USA Network on Roku activation procedure.
How to install and activate USA Network on Apple TV via usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- After turning it on, connect your Apple TV to the internet.
- Select the "App store" option from the "home screen" menu.
- Select "USA network" from the list of search results.
- On the USA Network app, click the "install" button.
- After the download is complete, start the application.
- Now, you would get the activation code.
- Use your computer or smartphone to access the website usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Fill in the field with the activation code.
- Click the "proceed" button.
- All of the instructions that appear on the screen should be followed.
- Click and hold the "activate" button.
With this you can finally watch USA Network on your Apple TV.
How to install and activate USA Network on Firestick via usanetwork.com/activatnbcu
- Connect your TV to your Amazon Firestick streaming device.
- Switch on the TV and use the streaming device to connect to an active Wi-Fi network.
- Press the home button to go back to the home screen.
- Choose the Find option and then the Search tile from the home screen.
- On the Firestick Home Screen is to type USA Network into the provided text field using the on-screen remote.
- Choose the desired app from the list of results.
- Select Get or Download for the installation process to get started
- Click "Open" to launch the application after installation. The Firestick's home screen's My Apps area is another place you can find the programme.
- The TV screen will now display an activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your phone or computer and go to the activation page at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu Enter the code now in the available text box.
- From the drop-down option, choose "Activate." Your Firestick's USA Network app will instantly reload to display the home page.
How to watch the USA network via online platforms or without cable TV subscription on any device
As mentioned earlier platforms like Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, etc allows you to watch streaming services if you don’t have a cable TV subscription. Fortunately, each of these platforms is available as an app that can be downloaded from the app store of any of these streaming devices. But, do make sure that you have bought their subscription package.
Watch USA Network via Sling TV
The Roku version of Sling TV is renowned for charging reasonable prices for its service. More than 100 live TV stations and 64,000 hours of on-demand programming are supported by this streaming service. You must pay $35 per month for Sling TV's Orange Plan in order to get the USA Network. The USA Network and another 30 live TV channels are then accessible.
Watch USA Network via DirecTV Stream
On a subscription basis, DirecTV Stream provides both live TV and on-demand entertainment. With its Entertainment package, which costs $69.99 per month, this streaming service delivers the USA Network. As part of their subscription package, you will also have access to an additional 65 live TV channels, including ESPN, Food Network, Syfy, TNT, and others.
Watch USA Network via Fubo TV
For $69.99, the Fubo Pro bundle lets you to access 111 channels, including USA Network, ESPN, NBCSN, FS1, and Bravo.For $79.99, the Fubo Elite bundle permits you to view 155 channels, among them USA Network, ESPN, MLB Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network.
Fubo TV is available on web browsers, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV, among other devices.