ISO 37001 is a flexible business tool that is adapted by all sorts of organizations in all countries. To exhibit anti-bribery efforts, and to control bribery and corruption risks, it is crucial to protect an organization’s reputation and its market value. Compliance with the ISO 37001 Certification will be a key market differentiator and it will be used to minimize the risk of illegal behavior and it will showcase an organization's ethical practice. ISO 37001 certification is a valuable credential that helps in building customers’ and investors’ confidence in the organization towards its integrity and credibility.
Benefits of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Helps in taking action against bribery or corruption.
- Helps in Identifying and managing bribery by establishing a risk-based anti-bribery management system.
- Helps in Improving organizational efficiency and effectively manages all the risks which are associated with bribery.
- Helps in increasing awareness of the bribery impacts on the organization.
- Helps in detecting frauds.
- Helps in enhancing the organization’s reputation and image by ensuring all legal compliances.
- Helps in setting benchmarks of good practice in anti-bribery management systems.
- Helps in demonstrating an organization’s commitment to anti-bribery.
- Helps in getting the confidence and trust of potential partners.
- Helps in maximize financial profit and minimize financial loss
- Increase visibility and reputation of the company in front of society, customers, vendors, and potential investors.
- At the time of investigation, it will provide evidence to the company, society, or court that needs to detect, react and implement and it will prevent bribery and corruption