According to Emergen Research, 5G in defense market size reached USD 9.31 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 68.4% during the forecast period
5G network slicing would enable creation of end-to-end virtual network as per the requirements of the application, which would enable operators to allocate required amount of resources as per network slice, thereby helping in more effective utilization of resources and significant reduction in operational expenditure.
The formulation of this report has been done through thorough primary and secondary research to offer a better understanding of the market size, market share, scope, challenges, trends, and growth prospects among the industry.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/867
The leading players extensively profiled in the market are:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
L3harris Technologies Inc.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
Cisco Systems Inc.
AeroMobile Communications Ltd.
- Chipset Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application-specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chipset
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) chipset
- Millimeter Wave (MMwave) chipset
- Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB)
- Ultra-reliable Low-latency Communications (URLLC)
- Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC)
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-in-defense-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Small cell segment revenue is expected to expand at a substantially rapid CAGR during the forecast period due to significantly lower cost than macrocell and transmission of higher frequency waves.
- Ultra-reliable Low-latency Communications (URLLC) segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to low latency and high speed, which would facilitate better connectivity and faster decision making.
The report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
North America is expected to register a larger revenue growth rate in the 5G in defense market over the forecast period than other regional markets due to robust presence of international and domestic 5G network providers such as Raytheon Technologies, Qualcomm Technologies., AeroMobile Communications Ltd.., NVIDIA Corporation., and Cisco Systems, Inc., among others in countries in the region.
Request customization of the market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/867
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756