At times it happens to us all that we decide to maintain distance from our beloved social media apps. But, the real frustration occurs when we wish to recover our Facebook account or any other Social Media portal.
In case you have also deleted your Facebook account and want to recover it. Then you are on the correct site here providing some easy steps to recover deleted Facebook accounts.
Note: you can only recover those accounts that are deleted before 30 days.
Follow the 5 easiest ways to recover your permanently deleted Facebook account
- You should visit Facebook first.
If you are a phone app Facebook user then you have to launch Facebook.
In case you use Facebook on PC only then open your web browser and visit the Facebook website.
- Now you have to enter your email id and password respectively in the given space and press the login option.
- Enter Log In to open your Facebook account.
- Once the new page will open, you will get two options i.e. cancel the deletion and confirm the deletion.
- Now select the option Cancel Deletion and you will be able to get access to your deleted Facebook account.
You can also use an alternative option to Recover your Deleted Facebook Account.
- You have to visit Facebook either on the phone or Pc.
- Then Go to Settings and select the “Security and Login” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you have to choose 3 to 5 friends who can help you to recover your deleted account.