The setup tutorial for the Netgear AC1900 extender will let you connect your WiFi booster to your wireless router or modem at home. You have excellent internet connectivity across your entire home thanks to the wireless extension. It guarantees that all of your gadgets, including cellphones, iPods, game consoles, and many more, may enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection. Additionally, this gadget can strengthen your current network and give you access to a wireless network with a maximum speed of 1900 Mbps. Additionally, there are 700MW high-powered amplifiers that guarantee you obtain the greatest possible range. Additionally, the router can function with practically every style of router. As a result, you may obtain the connectivity you need to play all your online games and watch HD video.
Follow these steps for Netgear AC1900 Extender Setup Via WPS method:
1. Place the extender: Find a suitable location for your extender where it can receive a strong signal from your existing Wi-Fi router. Plug in the extender into an electrical outlet near the router.
2. Power on the extender: Once the extender is plugged in, turn on the power switch (if available) or simply plug it into the power outlet. Wait for the power LED on the extender to become solid green.
3. Locate the WPS button: On the extender, locate the WPS button. It is usually found on the front or side panel and may be labeled as "WPS" or have the WPS icon.
4. Press the WPS button: Press and hold the WPS button on the extender for about 5 seconds until the WPS LED starts blinking. This activates the WPS mode on the extender.
5. Activate WPS on your router: Within 2 minutes of activating WPS on the extender, press the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router. The router will then establish a secure connection with the extender. Wait for the WPS LED on both the router and the extender to become solid, indicating a successful connection.